Test 2

Chapter 0: Prologue


"This is incredibly delicious."

"I had no idea food could taste like this."

"How on earth did you make this? Can you share your secret recipe?"

Anyone who tasted Chef Cha Hae-jun's cooking would ask such questions.

Each time, Hae-jun would calmly respond with his signature amiable smile.

"There's nothing special. I simply used fresh, quality ingredients. Everything you're eating, down to the last drop of oil, was lovingly grown and prepared by me."

"All the vegetables in this dish?"

"Yes."

"Surely not the meat as well?"

"Of course."

"I suppose... that's why it tastes so exquisite. It's amazing."

The impressed customer nodded in agreement after hearing the story. However, deep down, they were convinced that he must have some secret recipe that he wasn't sharing with anyone.

But the truth was exactly as he had said.

It's not that he didn't have a secret recipe book.

However, the real secret to his delicious food lay in the ingredients he personally cultivated at his farm.

From sowing the seeds to harvesting the crops, Hae-jun was involved in every step of the process in the bountiful embrace of nature.

"I envy you. Do you think I could visit this farm of yours?"

"That's impossible."

Chef Cha Hae-jun's farm was a special place that he couldn't reveal to anyone.


Read ahead by supporting me on Ko-fi. Access 2 advance chapters with the Apprentice Tier ($4) or 5 advance chapters with the Chief Magician Tier ($10) or 10 advance chapters with Tower Master Tier($18) or 20 advance chapters with CosmoTier($35)

For every $30 collected on Ko-fi, I will release an extra chapter.

Choose your tier by clicking the 'Support me' button!

Rate and review this novel on NU to help people find this novel. Bonus chapters upon reaching specific milestones.

Happy reading!



Dream Big TL

If you like the work so far, you can support me through Ko-fi.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post